Alumni-Student Mentoring Program
Please fill out the form completely with all required fields before submitting.
Victory We Predict for Thee:
Preparing for Success at Penn State and Beyond
Sponsored by the Alumni Society Board of the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications
You Are ... Invited!
Network, get career tips, review your resume, have one-on-one conversations and make
mentoring connections with more than 25 alumni in advertising, broadcast/TV, digital communications, film/video production, journalism, public relations and more.
SUNDAY, OCT. 1
Nittany Lion Inn Ballroom
- 5:45 - 6:15 p.m., Registration and FREE Buffet Dinner
- 6:15 - 8 p.m., Alumni Panel, Small Alumni Group Discussions, Open Q&A, Resume Review and Networking
You must RSVP by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 27
Click here for complete bios of alumni attending the event, from NBCUniversal, The New York Times,
Discovery, Tierney, Georgetown University, Bank of America, Biristol Myers-Squibb, PublicSource,
AccuWeather, CooperKatz and more.
- Wear professional attire. Bring business cards and resumes.
- Remember, FREE food and FREE advice!
- We'll also be raffling off prizes.
- Make sure to register by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 27.
with "Mentoring" in subject line.