Please fill out the form completely with all required fields before submitting.
Fall 2017 Alumni Society Board Meeting
Registration and Schedule of Events / Oct. 1-2, 2017
Members of the Alumni Society Board of the College of Communications are invited to attend all meetings and events during the board’s Fall 2017 meeting, to be held Sunday, Oct. 1, and Monday, Oct. 1, on the University Park campus. (Penn State hosts Indiana in football Saturday, Sept. 30, at Beaver Stadium.) Please review the schedule and take a minute to complete the RSVP form below.
Please complete the following registration form by Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017.
Sunday, Oct. 1
- 2:30 p.m.: Orientation, New Members (Alumni Fireside Lounge Lobby, Nittany Lion Inn)
- 3 p.m.: Board Meeting (Assembly Room, Nittany Lion Inn)
- 5:45 p.m.: Alumni-Student Mentoring Program (Ballroom, Nittany Lion Inn)
Monday, Oct. 2
7:30 a.m.: Informal Breakfast -- no program (Mount Nittany Room, Pegula Ice Arena)
Parking map to be distributed at Sunday's meeting.
- 8:15 a.m.: Board Meeting and Pegula Tour (Mount Nittany Room, Pegula Ice Arena)
- Noon: ASB Awards Luncheon (Pegula Club Room)
A block of rooms has been set aside at the Nittany Lion Inn for the nights of Oct. 1 and 2, 2017. The rate is $129 per night, plus tax per room per night. Reservations should be made by Friday, Sept. 1, 2017. Pleae reserve early. Any unused rooms in our block must be paid for by the College. Reservations can be made by calling the Inn's reservation department at 1-800-233-7505 and mentioning Group Code CASB17A or the Block Name College of Communications Alumni Society Board.