- To help elevate the stature of the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications through objective review of its programs, and by dialogue with the faculty, students, Dean and associate deans;
- To support the Bellisario College through fund-raising and development efforts to the extent possible;
- To assist the Dean, faculty and staff in providing all media with the resources to prepare students for obtaining internships and employment upon graduation;
- To foster a sense of pride in and a commitment to the Bellisario College while enhancing its reputation and prestige;
- To provide the vehicle by which alumni may be involved in the affairs of the Bellisario College and of the University and to provide fellowship; and
- To insure the on-going recognition of outstanding achievements by faculty, alumni and friends of the Bellisario College.